Sewing IS FUN!

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the web! Posting about my interests such as: Sewing all manner of things such as clothing, home dec, teddy bears, quilts, beading, pastel painting and more! Peace and Happiness to you always - KittyAnn

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Fabric... oh the possibilities!

I combed my stash last night looking for a piece that would be suitable to use in my 1930s dress. No plaids but did find a 'vintage' piece of lightweight linen I've had for eons! I think it might work, the colors and the directional print are perfect - the print is small though..... didn't want to have to purchase new fabric as I have so much in the stash, however - I will go take a look at what the local store has...just to make sure! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you are here! Hope you enjoyed reading about my sewing and crafting adventures!